After the succesfull first edition of the Giant Panda Zoo Awards in 2012, www.GiantPandaZoo.com will organise a second edition, the Giant Panda Zoo Awards 2013, in December 2013/January 2014.
Why Giant Panda Zoo Awards?
- To promote panda conversation an research activities
- To reward zoos, organisations and individuals who are makin a difference in panda conservation
- The Giant Panda is one of the most beautifull, loved and interesting animals around the world
- It is the most famous endangered animal on our planet
- The Giant Panda is an Ambassador for conversation, nature and wildlife in- and outside China
- There are only 1.600 Giant Pandas in the wild
- Panda fans around the world like to follow the ‘Panda Adventures’ of the 376 pandas in captivity
- Only 17 zoos outside of China house Giant Pandas